Wooden Cooking Spatula Natural Teak Long Handle Handmade for Non-Stick Cookware
13″ angled spatula is beautiful and practical. A practical tool that is gentle on cookware. This spatula is made from natural teak wood and offers an ideal combination of strength and medium weight.
Why choose our spatula:
1. Made of high quality solid wood, sturdy and durable.
2. Completely safe to use, no chemical pollution.
3. Definitely no splinters, ergonomic design fits comfortably in your hand.
4. Beautiful craftsmanship for home decor.
New wooden goods or wooden goods that have been used for a long time are in a sleep condition, so rinse with warm water and wipe with a soft cloth to wake it up.
1. Do not use it in the microwave.
2. Do not place near high temperatures or heaters.
3. Avoid direct sunlight.
4. Do not use bleach to clean.
5. Do not soak in water with detergent.
6. Do not use iron wire or hard objects to wipe clean.
7. Prevents drops or bumps.
【Safe and Durable】It is made of natural wood, not metal, efficient in effect, the spatula works well for flipping and flipping stirring ingredients without scratching non-stick woks or scratching worn carbon steel woks. The 13.3 inch length keeps hands comfortably away from the heat without sacrificing control and the material is moisture resistant.
PERFECT FOR COOKING – One piece durable hardwood that won’t scratch the cookware surface. Large, comfortable handle. Ideal for scraping, stirring, tasting, elegant enough to serve, fits perfectly into a kitchen drawer or counter display in a utensil holder.
Hanging hole for space saving: each spatula comes with a hanging hole to save space in the kitchen. The hanging hole is large enough for any thick rope or leather rope.
【100% Easy Care】Wash it with warm water and a soft sponge to maintain its quality. We recommend that you dry them by hanging them up. If there is something sticky to our kitchen utensils, simply place them in the water for 5 minutes before washing. Please store it in a dry place when not in use.