Navaris Cast Iron Grill Pan 28 x 28 cm Cast Iron Steak Pan Cast Iron Roasting Dish for Steak Meat Vegetables
One pan, many possibilities.
- With the cast iron pan, you will become a professional in the kitchen. The grooved pan with a diameter of 28 cm is particularly suitable for keeping meat sharp.
Wear and pour:
- In addition to the long handle, the iron pan also has a smaller side handle. So you can carry the pan stably. The two pourers help to
Easy to pour off oil and sauce.
- Although the cast pan cannot be placed in the dishwasher, cleaning is child’s play. Simply rinse with warm water after use.
If necessary, wipe with a cloth that is insensitive to traces of residual grease from the pan.
The right care:
- The iron pan comes ready to use. However, for long-term enjoyment of the product, the pan should be seasoned regularly. The more care, the
The seasoning has a better effect and forms a natural non-stick coating.
- In our range you will find more beautiful and useful kitchen accessories. It’s worth having a look!
- Material: cast iron
- Dimensions: 28 x 28 x 43 cm
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Handle length: 13.5 cm
- 1 x cast iron pan.
Non-stick thanks to oil: the 28 cm sauté pan is ready to use, but should be seasoned regularly. The seasoning ensures the non-stick function of the cast iron pan and prevents rust.
Details: 1 x cast iron frying pan, 28 x 28 x 43 cm, handle length: 13.5 cm, weight: 2.5 kg, oven-safe up to 260 °C, with spout and side handle, not suitable for the dishwasher
Cleaning: not dishwasher-safe. Cast iron frying pans hand wash only with warm water. Remove food residue with salt and sponge.
For all types of cookers: you can use the cast iron pan on a ceramic hob, gas stove, electric hob or even induction cooker. Thus, the ribbed meat pan is an absolute must for every kitchen.